Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 Stitching Days

Yes... I know I have been a very bad blooger!

A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege to go to the Knowledge and Needles open house.  I met some extreamy nice people, especially Dani, Christin, Rebecca, Kathy, Ann and Beatrice.... I know there are more, but I am extreamly bad with names, so I am very sorry.

A few days after, I decided to start my Blackstone Fantasy Garden.  Here is where I was after one night
While at Ann's, I was invited to attend Kathy's stitching weekend, which was this weekend.
I am so glad I went!  I worked a little bit on the wedding sampler, but after an AMAZING lunch, I decided to pull out blackstone.  I worked on it for the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday.
I am so glad I decided to be brave and attend the open house at Knowledge and Needles... I have met some truly amazing women, whom I can't wait to get to know even more as I attend more outings.  I have been invited to another one in October, which I am planning on attending.
As for Blackstone here is my progress pic after my 2 days of stitching (sorry the pic isn't the best)
Again, thanks to the girls for including me and for inspiring me to want to stitch more often!

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Stitching looks good - glad you were able to attend and make new friends!

Rebel In Ontario said...

I'm glad you were brave and attended the day at Ann's as well! It was wonderful seeing you at Kathy's and I can't wait for a whole weekend in October! BFG will stitch up beautifully...and I hope you finish the bride and groom as well, they are stunning.

Beatrice said...

I found you through my followers on my blog...We had such a good time and it was so nice to have met you.
Your Blackstone is lookin' gooood.
See you again soon!