Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

August/September 2013 goals + big update

First my recap from August
1) stitch an ornament DONE

2) decide on ornament for November maybe, but not 100% sure yet

3) focus piece NOPE

So I guess August wasn't so much of a success, even though I did do some stitching.... More on that later

Goals for September
1) Stitch an ornament

2) Start ornament for November retreat

3) try and steal a few hours a week to stitch... Yep it's course time again. I'm doing my first level 4 and there is lots of reading. I just hope to keep up with reading and reward myself with productive stitching

Now on to what I have actually done
I didn't keep great track of what I worked on during August so I have decided to give an update on all my WIPS.

Aury TM's Snowy Christmas



Teresa Wentzler's, Fortunate Traveller



Cross Stitch Collectibles, Autumn Leaves



Ink Circles, Rosetta



The Drawn Thread, Sampler Game-board



Told in a Garden, Celtic Banner



Ink Circles, Bramble and the Rose



Viotas XStitch, Tuscany Farmhouse



Stoney Creek, Fish City



Heaven and Earth Designs, Magic Evening


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Your WIPs are looking great. I love that fishy one ;)