Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Catch up

I knew I haven't blogged in a while, but since the beginning of May! Crazy

Work and my Uni course are keeping busy for sure.

Here is a picture summary of what I've been stitching

I started Begin Row from Bent creek around the 8th of May...



And I finished Begin Row around May 29th


I really enjoyed this one!

I finally got around to stitching one of the Just Nan critters



I found an almost finished ornament and finished it



I've also worked on my Seba Cubes, cirque des Coeur, and Santa's Village










I also have one new start. On July 1st I started Reflections of Canada (Ink Circles)


- Posted on the go using BlogPress

2 comments:

Bea said...

Nice to see your needle has been busy in spite (or maybe because of?) your hectic life. Lovely projects, all of them.

Cathy said...

Beautiful projects. You have gotten alot done.