Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 1 - Canada Sampler

Happy New Year everyone!!
January 1 was a new start with some stitchy friends
This year we are doing the Canada Sampler from Stitchrovia


I have worked on it all week and managed to get some good progress in.
It helped having no plans on Jan 1st and no university course this week.
I am contemplating a rotation again (Monday - Sunday), but I am really enjoying this! I might just give it a second round! My next University course starts today, so this week probably won't see as much progress, but some is better then none!

Hope you all have a fabulous week
Bonnie

- Posted on the go using BlogPress

3 comments:

Bea said...

That's a great start. Looks very Canadian, I'll have to check it out.

Justine said...

That's great progress! What a great way to celebrate Canada's anniversary!

Melinda Forbes said...

This looks great - and a wonderful way to celebrate Canada.