Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

2017 catchup - October

Here is the last of my catch up posts!
I will get November posts up in the next few days and then hopefully weekly again!

Even though I like the ease of Instagram, I have missed blogging.

October
The first 2 weeks of October saw a MUCH NEEDED VACATION.  I didn't make any big plans, just relaxing time and a few short trips.  The one thing we did plan was to back to Quebec City for Thanksgiving.

The first thing on the list for October was to get the buttons on Santa's Village.
It is now FINALLY DONE!


Leaves got some much needed love this month as I push to finish this year.
Progress during the month:
October 15:

October 30th

The biggest thing in October wasn't actually stitching related.
I officially graduated from University with an Honours Bachelors of Commerce from Laurentian University.  Blair, our mom's and I traveled the 6 hrs to attend.  Long drive but totally worth it!
So with that... the education portion of my accounting designation is now done.  Just have to sit down and make sure I have all the professional experience and get that paperwork done... just have to find some time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Santa's Village. So cute!

Congratulations on your graduation!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Awesome work on Santa's Village, it looks fantastic on one piece of a fabric.
Congratulations on the graduation too!