Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

April 2018 Plans



Here are my plans for the month of April
Still a good list, but not as much as work will be consuming a lot of my time.

1) ORNAMENT A MONTH
  • Continue a start and finish on one part of the newest Tiny Tidings (xxii)
2) YEAR IN CHALK
  • Start and Finish May
3) SAL - Long Dog Samplers Mystery - Sneek
  • Start and finish Part 2 (currently one part behind)
4) FOCUS WIP
  • I haven't decided 100% what my next focus will be.  I have decided to work on the above three items first and then see what calls to me
5) INK CIRCLES MONDAY
  • I would like to get back to this.  I think it is time for Valentina, my travel project, to get a finish and this small design would be good for April.
    For those curious, it was created by 2 friends (Christin and Becca) and I since we all wanted to get some progress done on our Ink Circles.  Christin and Becca have a SAL and Becca and I have one too... so its a nice way to get some progress done.
    Please join us on Instagram with the hash tag #InkCirclesMonday if you want!


No comments: