Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Week 19 - Stitching and Margaritas

A day last this time... what can I say.. Adulting is hard

Here is a re-cap of my week

On Monday, I worked on Dragons for Ink Circles Monday.  Only a tiny bit of border got done


Tuesday I worked on my Lizzie Kate ornament, and finished it on Wednesday
Snowy House - Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings XXII
WDW and 32ct mushroom
Saturday, I finished Merry Christmas V2.0.  Looks so much better on Mushroom!
Merry Christmas - Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings XXII
WDW, DMC, 32ct Mushroom
Saturday I also pulled out and finished week 3 on the Blackwork Tangram SAL from Lakeside Needlecraft and Peppermint Purple
Blackwork Tangram SAL - Weeks 1-3
As you can see, no stitching on Thursday or Friday.  I can't remember what happened on Thursday, but Friday I met up with some ladies and attended the Girls Night out in Cobourg.
It was a fun night!

On our way to a pottery class, post 1 martini :)

El Camino in Cobourg makes amazing Margaritas! 
My favourite is the Black Margarita

2 comments:

Beth in IL said...

Love your blackwork piece. Colors on it are great.

deb said...

Love that rich red overdyed you're using for the Ink Circles piece! Lovely stitching.